Contemporary embroidery is stitched with a computerized embroidery machine using patterns digitized with embroidery software. In machine embroidery, different types of "fills" add texture and design to the finished work. Machine embroidery is used to add logos and monograms to business shirts or jackets, gifts, and team apparel as well as to decorate household linens, draperies, and decorator fabrics that mimic the elaborate hand embroidery of the past.
The MELCO EMT16 PLUS is extremely powerful compared to its predecessors which enhances the overall performance of the machine. Please review all the benefits of our machine that makes our embroidery production stand apart from others and keeps your cost the lowest!
- Flexible Multi-Head Production: Scalable multi-head system that leaves standard multi-head machines in the dust. Up to 50% more productive!
- Up to 75% More Efficient: Progressive speed changes combined with pantograph and needle case refinements make EMT16 PLUS more efficient than previous Melco models.
- Up to 30% More Stitches Per Bobbin: Fewer bobbin changes means reduced downtime per machine, resulting in greater production efficiency.
- Outstanding Stitch Quality: Embroidery has never looked better on popular products like stretchy performance wear or dri-fit shirts, hats, caps and more.
- Large Storage Capacity: EMT16 PLUS is capable of loading the largest embroidery designs.
Reasons to use:
- Clean and crisp look
- Embroidery last longer than most printing
- More Colors? No problem!
- Best for textured surfaces
- Ability for non-flat surfaces